All material contained on the NW London Quakers website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
1. The NW London Quakers site is designed for information purposes only.
2. Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text or images except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from The Website Manager, xx
3. All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on the pages of this website are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
4. NW London Quakers make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this Web site or any other Web site to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and NW London Quakers shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained on this website.
5. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the constituent bodies of the NW London Quakers and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
6. English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. Text and images on this website are copyright © NW London Quakers. unless otherwise stated.